Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A new beginning

It's been a while that I have been surfing other people's food blogs and have always wanted to start one of my own. It would be really nice to have an archive of recipes, musings and reminiscences for my daughter…. but I'd keep putting it off….too many other things to do!!

Then while I was surfing VKN's MyDhaba, I read about the "Feed a Hungry Child" Campaign. A very good cause and I was determined to contribute a few recipes to it. I thought this would be a very good time nudge myself and get the ball rolling…


I am worried about a lot of things, Do I have time to maintain a blog? Do I really have enough recipes of my own to do this? Will this become one more of my hobbies that start off with great passion and then forget about once the novelty wears off?
Only time will tell....

But for now: Tadaaa! Welcome to my blog!

5 Comments:

Blogger archana said...

One Portland blogger to another, hearty welcome to the food blogosphere. Happy times ahead.

December 14, 2006 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Bong Mom said...

Welcome to the food blog world :)

December 15, 2006 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Krithika said...

Welcome to the world of food blogging.

December 15, 2006 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Sandeepa, Krithika, Archana. Thanks for welcoming me to the blogging world!

December 22, 2006 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger KF said...

First time in your blog.Nice blog.One thing I noticed is we both started blogging almost same month.While starting this I had also same doubts like you.Still it is there....I will read all of ur recipes later...

March 13, 2007 at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home